Detail Back to top
This fully-funded programme is for high-potential middle leaders working in schools in challenging contexts.
With a new focus on improving the quality of teaching, the programme
provides participants with the instructional leadership skills to lead on
curriculum, assessment and pedagogy.
As the only middle leadership development programme in England that has been independently shown to have impact on pupil outcomes*, it transforms middle leaders to drive school-wide improvement.
Benefits Back to top
This programme will...
- Inspire your staff to drive change to improve outcomes for pupils
- Transform the quality of teaching and middle leadership in your school
- Arm your staff with new approaches to evidence-based teaching and leadership
- Build a pipeline of talent by getting the best out of staff
- Provide a range of effective assessment and curriculum planning tools
- Train participants in the latest methods of staff development including instructional coaching to improve teaching quality
- Introduce your school to a powerful network of exceptional leaders committed
to sharing best practice
Find out more about Teaching Leaders
Recruitment for the Teaching Leaders 2019 cohort is now open. Fill out this quick enquiry form and a member of our School Partnerships team will be in touch.Enquire Now
Content Back to top
Across two years, the programme includes...
- 7 residential training days: 4 in the 2019 summer holidays and 3 in 2020 summer holidays
- 7 development days of face-to-face training with experienced facilitators with school leadership backgrounds
- 9 hours of transformative 1:1 coaching with leaders from schools in challenging contexts
- 5 hours of academic tutoring
- 13 peer group sessions
- 12 hours of virtual twilight sessions
- 2,929: access to a network of thousands of leaders for personal and
professional support throughout the programme and beyond
Cost Back to top
This programme is fully funded, meaning there is no cost to your school.
Find out more Back to top
Register your interest here and one of our team will quickly be in touch to support you through the application process and your conversations with your line manager or headteacher.
You will need the support of your school and headteacher so we encourage you to speak to them at the earliest opportunity so they are aware of the benefits of the programme and your desire to join.
*According to independent research commissioned by the DfE