Detail Back to top
Our world-class leadership development programme will help you deliver real impact in your school from day one. Over the two years you'll benefit from:
- Intensive leadership development training based on the latest research
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching from experienced headteachers and executive coaches
- Visits to exemplary schools across England to see great leadership in practice
- Tailored career development and guidance, from application guidance to interview preparation, to support you to reach headship within three years
- Membership of our national network of committed school leaders sharing ideas and best practice
- Inspiring and developmental residentials that bring together the entire national cohort to build valuable relationships that will last throughout the programme and beyond
- The option to gain the National Professional Qualification in Headship*
Find out more about Future Leaders
Apply before 14 February and secure your place early. To find out more, please fill out this quick enquiry form and a member of our School Partnerships team will be in touch to discuss next steps.Find out more
Benefits Back to top
The Future Leaders programme will empower you to:
Take your career to the next level
Four out of five Future Leaders say they have reached their current position faster as a result of participating in the programme
Transform the outcomes of the pupils you serve
77% of headteachers working with Future Leaders participants say the participant demonstrates impact in their school after less than a term on the programme
Become part of a powerful network of exceptional leaders
Participants form a powerful peer group of like-minded, optimistic and collaborative leaders, and will also join Ambition School Leadership’s national network of thousands of committed leaders. We have worked with nearly 6,000 leaders across over 1,900 schools.
“One of my greatest supports is the network I have gained through Future Leaders. It has allowed me to share my issues confidentially and have an objective audience to go to for advice and support.” Jennifer Ingham, Assistant Head, Blackburn Central High School
Cost Back to top
The majority of the programme costs are covered by the National College for Teaching and Leadership, however your school will be expected to pay a £1,500 contribution per year.
Next steps Back to top
Apply before 14 Feb to secure an early place on the programme. To find out more, please fill out this quick enquiry form and a member of our School Partnerships team will be in touch to discuss next steps.