At Ambition we recognise the power of networking. That’s why we are building a network of exceptional school leaders at all levels to transform the lives of the children who need it most.
We are a community of school leaders working together to learn, collaborate, share what works and support each other to develop.
If you have participated in an eligible Ambition programme* join the network here.
If you have not participated in one of these programmes you can stay in touch with what we are up to and see how to get involved by subscribing to the newsletter here.
Learning Lounge is a bespoke platform for programme participants and network members to:
- Collaborate with more than 5000 like-minded school leaders from across the country
- Attend the latest network meet-ups and training events throughout the year
- Access our pool of experienced coaches, consultants and area specialists
- Benefit from dedicated leadership support and a regular newsletter
If you are already a network member, sign in here.
You can also connect with a wider group of peers through Ambition:Feed, an open platform for school leaders to explore and share strategies to help every child succeed. Through podcasts, blogs and social media, leaders can set the agenda and tackle a new education challenge every month.
Here’s how you can keep up to date with the best educational thinking from around the UK:
- Share your insights and questions on Twitter at #ambitionfeed
- Join our bespoke Facebook group for great ideas and debate
- Get solution-focused thinking from school leaders and education experts on the blog
- Sign up to the Ambition:Feed newsletter for the best ideas on this month’s challenge
- Tell us which challenge you want to tackle next by submitting a request on the website
*Participants on the following programmes are currently eligible to sign up to the network: Teaching Leaders (all routes); Future Leaders; The Headship Programme; Talented Leaders; Executive Educators (both routes).