At Ambition we recognise the power of networking. That’s why we are building a network of exceptional school leaders at all levels to transform the lives of the children who need it most.
We are a community of school leaders working together to learn, collaborate, share what works and support each other to develop.
If you have participated in an eligible Ambition programme* join the network here.
If you have not participated in one of these programmes you can stay in touch with what we are up to and see how to get involved by subscribing to the newsletter here.
My Ambition is a bespoke platform for programme participants and network members to:
- Collaborate with more than 5000 like-minded school leaders from across the country
- Attend the latest network meet-ups and training events throughout the year
- Represent your school and Ambition in policy consultations, MP visits, research and media
- Access our pool of experienced coaches, consultants and area specialists
- Benefit from dedicated leadership support and a regular newsletter
If you are already a network member, sign in here.
*Participants on the following programmes are currently eligible to sign up to the network: Teaching Leaders (all routes); Future Leaders; The Headship Programme; Talented Leaders; Executive Educators (both routes).